At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short and engaging video lessons to the millions of users. Our courses help students earn college credit quickly and easily. We also provide content for K-12 students and courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
What We’re Looking for in Research Associate
You’re an expert in your field. You’ve executed on link building campaigns in the past and been successful. You are familiar with the link building process and what makes a site a high-quality prospect for outreach in a given campaign.
Our ideal Research Associate is driven, thoughtful, and responsive with strong critical thinking skills. To help us build our library of contacts for our link building campaigns, you’ll need to have the following qualifications:
- Have experience doing site research for link building campaigns
- Have the capacity to work independently while remaining open and responsive to feedback
- Have experience working with industry standard tools like BuzzStream and Ahrefs (Not required, but a plus)
Responsibilities of a Research Associate
Our Research Associates will be responsible for the following:
- Researching and vetting external sites for potential outreach in Link Building campaigns focused on specific products/pages on Study.com
- Finding contact information for these sites and adding it into our lead management system
- Working with Study.com’s in-house team to improve the overall quality of our prospect generation process
This is strictly a research role; this position does not require communication with external sites.
As a contract Research Associate, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Research Associate for Study.com? Apply now!
Job Type: Contract
Click here to Apply
Please follow and like us: